Dwayne Johnson Confirms His Feud With Vin Diesel Has Ended

In a candid and wide-ranging interview, actor and former wrestler Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has opened up to Vanity Fair about his politics, his feud with Vin Diesel, and his fraught relationship with his late father. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

While none of these are exactly new topics that Johnson hasn’t been vocal about in the past, what’s noticeable in the article is that he is talking in more concrete terms about a potential president run. Johnson, who is coming off the success of launching a new Disney franchise in this summer’s Jungle Cruise, told the publication that “indicators are all very positive–in, for example, 2024, and in, for example 2028” that he will be making it official. …

Barcelona linked with RB Leipzig centre-back Josko Gvardiol

Barcelona are interested in signing Josko Gvardiol from RB Leipzig in the summer transfer window, according to . The report has claimed that Croatia international centre-back Gvardiol is among the defenders that La Liga giants Barcelona are following in case they fail to secure the services of Jules Kounde from Spanish rivals Sevilla in the summer transfer window.

Former La Liga and UEFA Champions League winners Barcelona are keen on signing Kounde this summer, but they are facing stiff competition from Chelsea. The Blues’ offer to Sevilla and to the player himself is superior to that from Barcelona, who are now looking at alternatives in case they are unable to bring the France international centre-back to Camp Nou this summer.

Gvardiol can also operate as a left-bac…

Rumour Has It: Man Utd to ward off PSG and Real Madrid interest with £120m Rashford price tag

Marcus Rashford is in talks over an extension on his Manchester United contract, which currently expires in mid-2024.

Rashford has scored 22 goals in all competitions this season, including a run of 14 strikes in 16 games.

Last off-season, United triggered a one-year option to prevent him becoming a free agent in June but interest in Rashford is ramping up amid his hot form.

TOP STORY – MAN UTD PLACE £120M PRICE ON RASHFORD

Manchester United have slapped a bumper £120 million price tag on in-form forward Marcus Rashford to ward off interest, claims The Daily Star.

Rashford, who is in the form of his life, has been the subject of reported interest from Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.

Barcelona are also monitoring Rashford accordin…

Juventus star Khedira out for three months following knee surgery

Juventus will be without midfielder Sami Khedira for around three months after he underwent successful knee surgery on Wednesday, the Serie A club announced.

The Bianconeri had earlier said Khedira would travel to Augsburg for the arthroscopic cleaning procedure in his left knee after missing Sunday s 2-2 draw against Sassuolo.

Juve reported the operation was perfectly successful and Germany international Khedira could immediately begin rehabilitation.

The 32-year-old, who has made 17 appearances in all competitions for Maurizio Sarri s team this season, is set to return in March.

Khedira had the same surgery on his right knee at the end of last season.

Successful knee surgery for Khedira:

— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen)

Kaka backs Ronaldo to be crowned world´s best

Brazilian superstar Kaka believes controversial Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo will succeed him as the world s best player.

The AC Milan midfielder cleaned up in 2007, winning both the FIFA World Player of the Year award and the European Golden Ball, following a year in which he guided the San Siro side to the Champions League, scoring 10 goals on the way to victory.

Now he feels the Portuguese winger s exploits in helping the English side to succeed Milan as European champions warrants him lifting the various trophies.

I believe that the number one candidate is still Cristiano Ronaldo, above all for what he did and won in the Champions League with Manchester United, Kaka told La Gazzetta dello Sport s Sportweek magazine.

However, he isn …

Eric Bailly: The numbers behind Manchester United´s new signing

Eric Bailly became Jose Mourinho s first signing at Manchester United on Wednesday, the defender signing a four-year contract at Old Trafford.

A reported fee of £30million secured his services from Villarreal and the 22-year-old is understandably relishing his new challenge in the Premier League.

Mourinho described the centre-back as a defender with great natural talent , but Bailly – who is still awaiting his work permit – is a bit of an unknown to most United fans.

Here we take a look at some of Bailly s standout stats from 2015-16 that convinced United to splash the cash so early in the transfer window.

 

25 – Bailly was a regular feature in Villarreal s starting line-up throughout the campaign, making 25 appearances in the Liga as Mar…